Thursday, November 27, 2008

gobble gobble

hey, DON'T make that tart. it failed. and i followed the recipe! but do try this pie crust from notmartha.org. pretty good! even for my first time trying it out.

happy thanksgiving! in honor, i'm going to copy/paste this email my bro got from a lady (he works tech support). first email starts off ok:

I don't have a clue what I am doing when I sync with another computer; I think Maryilyn still has home health for ____ in Houston;

anyway call me or email me with questions

I am going to sync what I have----whatever that may be



sounds normal right? her next email:

i WON'T BE AVAILABLE UNTIL i DON'T KNOW WHEN

i TRY TO GET TO YOU WED LATE ARE YOU WORKING FRI


...riiight. final email:

Hal la luiah!!!! you get a day off; isn;t that great; I figured as much -- everyone will be too full to work!!!

actually maybe we can get together the 8 or 9; and I 'll see you at the annual; am looking forward to meeting you as we all are

Gobble Gobble



wonderful to have drunk emails at work. have a great holiday!

No comments: